"To continually create memorable catering experiences by inspiring the professional catering spirit amongst members."
Our mission statement is achieved through these six specific areas:
- To serve as a representative platform for organisations and persons in and/or connected to the catering industry in Singapore.
- To work towards achieving a recognised, professional and well-regarded catering industry.
- To monitor and, if necessary, address issues that are raised by policy makers that may affect and/or is relevant to the catering industry.
- To represent the members on matters relevant to the catering industry and to communicate with policy makers, the media, and/or other relevant bodies and/or the public to advance the objectives of ACAPS.
- To serve as a resource and knowledge sharing platform for,among other things, manpower, training and business development for the members.
- To foster and strengthen relations with, among others, the food and beverage-related associations and culinary institutes,locally and internationally.
In furtherance of the above objectives, ACAPS will strive to:
- Organise, among other things, informative events relevant to the catering industry.
- Invite reputable individuals of the industry, government bodies, food associations, culinary institutes, food suppliers, the press and associate members for networking events and any other relevant events.